Medical Device Sales Representative
Type: Medical Device Sales
Minimum experience: 2-4 years of proven success
VasoCARE, LLC is a durable medical equipment company specializing in providing devices for treating claudication limb pain, chronic edema, lymphedema, peripheral arterial disease, diabetic foot ulcers, post thrombotic syndrome, venous stasis ulcers, and the prevention of deep vein thrombosis.
VasoCARE is now recruiting a national sales team to represent our line of devices. We offer a variety of innovative medical devices along with exclusive devices for the USA.
- Do you have an interest in a revenue stream with uncapped earning potentials?
- Do you want to offer your current physician accounts a new technology in patient care?
- Are open to technology that provides better patient care?
- Are you looking to explore new opportunities?
- Do you have business relationships with VA hospitals, podiatrists, vascular surgeons, wound clinics?
VasoCARE understands the relationships you have developed with your physicians is very valuable, and we represent quality devices that will further strengthen those relationships.
Call points include:
Hospitals including VA hospitals and VA outpatient clinics, Primary Care, Cardiology, Vascular, Podiatry, Wound Clinics, and Home Health
We are seeking representatives to be responsible for marketing and selling pneumatic compression devices, high pressure arterial devices, neuro-muscular electrical stimulation devices, DVT prevention devices, and other new technology being added to our mix.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS
- Proven Medical Sales Experience is preferred.
- Strong existing relationships with physicians, wound clinics, and VA hospitals
- Goal oriented
VasoCARE provides email account, product training, and great marketing support.