FSS contract #: 36F79719D0099.
Dear VA hospitals and outpatient clinics:
VasoCARE is committed to providing the highest quality devices to treat and produce positive outcomes for our Veterans.
Our goal is to assist Veterans with device technology that successfully treats and manages lymphedema, chronic edema, claudication limb pain due to PAD, non-healing diabetic or venous stasis ulcers), and the prevention of DVT during hospital stay and throughout home recovery for Veterans considered high-risk such as those undergoing joint replacement surgery.
VasoCARE’s representatives are trained to assist your healthcare team with the appropriate training on our devices. VasoCARE can provide custom-made arm or leg sleeves for Veterans having special needs to assure a proper fit in order to achieve positive results..
Ordering Pneumatic Compression Devices:
- Identify Veterans suffering with lymphedema in lower legs or upper limb.
- Sequential Circulator SC-3008-DL
- An 8-chamber pneumatic device with digital calibrated gradient sequential compression therapy.
- Identify affected extremity:
- 8 chamber arm sleeve (s) or 8 chamber leg sleeves
- Custom 8-chamber sleeves for Veterans with special needs.
- E0652: Sequential Circulator SC-3008-DL
- E0667 (full leg) 8 chambers or
- E0668 (full arm) 8 chambers
Click here to download Purchase Order for the SC-3008-DL. (Fillable version)
Click here to download Purchase Order for the SC-3008-DL. (Printable version)
Ordering VeinOPlus Vascular Device:
- Identify Veterans suffering with diabetic foot ulcers, claudication limb pain, and/or venous stasis ulcers.
- The neuromuscular electrical stimulation device is designed to improve venous outflow back to the heart 7x and arterial inflow to the legs and feet 5x. VeinOPlus accelerates healing and the prevention of diabetic foot ulcers, reduces claudication limb pain and chronic edema.
- The system includes a neuromuscular electrical stimulator plus a year’s supply of VeinOPlus electrode pads.
- E0745: VeinOPlus Vascular Device
Click here to download Purchase Order for the VeinOPlus device. (Fillable version)
Click here to download Purchase Order for the VeinOPlus device. (Printable version)
Ordering the Legacy® IPC Device System.
- Identify Veterans at risk for developing DVT/blood clots during hospital stay or while recovering at home.
- Legacy is a wearable DVT prevention device that weighs 70 grams and mobilizes venous blood equal to the big bulky SCD units mounted on the foot board of hospital beds.
- Legacy IPC improves patient and nurse compliance by 85% and reduces DVT by 70%.
- Nurses can monitor compliance during hospital stay and while Veterans are recovering at home via the Legacy Mobile APP. Legacy promotes walking which further reduces DVT, Pneumonia, and Tissue Injury.
- The system includes 2x Legacy pumps, 2x Comfort Sleeves, 2x Bladders, and 1x Charger System. Legacy IPC runs for 24 hours on a three-hour charge. The Legacy Mobile APP monitors Compliance, Steps, Cadence, and Overall Patient Activity which helps with early discharges.
- E0676: Legacy IPC Device
Click here to download Purchase Order for the Legacy IPC. (Fillable version)
Click here to download Purchase Order for the Legacy IPC. (Printable version)
Submit completed consult documentation to the Prosthetics Department for processing to VasoCARE.
VasoCARE fax: 866-455-5150
Call 800-256-9979 with questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org